Current time in Indonesia



Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Moose on the Loose

A few days ago we were inturped from our class when a moose went running through the campus. We all ran to the window to try to catch a glimps of it, some even went running after it. Moose are rarely seen in this area so is was a big thing in small town Durham. This news paper article appeared in the paper. I hope that it is readable even though it is a little fuzzy.
If you click on it, it will enlarge and be easier to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Moose!!!!!!!!
What Moose?????????
The Moose is LOOSE.....

Anonymous said...

One lousy moose???? that's not news worthy, I see that many every day!!!

I guess maybe it is kind of cool

Anonymous said...

Hey. tell "Just Me" that seeing a moose anyday, anytime is quite an experience that many people never get! What an amazing creature. Don't ever take it for granted.

Great job on the news reports!

Aunt Em