Current time in Indonesia



Friday, February 15, 2008

Montana Weather

Montana weather in January in a word is EXTREME! Last week the temperature was 25 below with a wind chill of 45 below. This week the temperature rose to 30 degrees and the people were out wearing light jackets and sweat shirts! You know your in Montana when 30 above is a heat wave. Yesterday the wind was blowing so hard the snow was coming down sideways, the roads were so icy there were 27 reported accidents in our area. Today the sun is shining, the roads are clear and dry, and it is beautiful out side.

Yes, I am back home in Montana. I have been here since June. I graduated from school and now am working and preparing to leave for Indonesia in November.

2 comments:

Norm said...

thats nasty! I'd much rather take our 6 feet of snow than those frigid temperatures. Great to hear how you are doing. How did those presentations go?

Whatleys' World said...

Yeah! :) Indo in November! I was wondering when you were coming!!! :) We'll keep the dog on the coals and the ants and roaches off the rice. Haaaaa! JUST kidding!!!! Looking forward to seeing you!! :) love ya!