Current time in Indonesia



Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day 2 of Jungle Camp building

Second day of building...
6:45 am Julie is working on the ladder to our loft

I am working on the loft cutting of the long poles.

We had some help from some of the guys. they are helping us put up some of our ridge poles.

I am tying on the last of our ridge poles. The top or our house is 14 feet high.

Amanda, my roommate and I, are putting on our ridge poles. 30 inches apart seems about right.

By the end of the day we had our loft built and all of our rafter poles on. Tommorrow we put up the roof!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was jungle camp, ???? not a month at the Hilton, that house looks better than the place I am living.
Looks good Melissa, Keep up the good work.