Current time in Indonesia



Saturday, June 17, 2006

Home Sweet Home

It is going to be a while before I post again. the last 2 weeks have gone by so fast. We have been working from sun up until sundown on our house. I wish that I could show you more pictures but as it is I am running out of time. Tommorrow is our Move up day, the day that we move all of the stuff that we are going to be using for the next 4 weeks. Our house is finished, well, for the most part. It's livable anyway. I am very excited about living in a house that I have built and wired! We move back down on July 15 from now until then the only communication that we have is through snail mail.

We worked on our house a total of 10 days! Here are some more pics of our finished jungle camp home. Not bad, Eh?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! great house!!!!
from julie's cousin... dianna.

Anonymous said...

hey!
cool house...
hope u guys have a great time.
from julie's cousin,
dianna

Anonymous said...

hi again
and sorry i left two
comments.
i guess that would make three now!
just thought u could use some comments on your site.
juile's cousin again

Anonymous said...

pretty nice house, I wonder how well you will like it after a month.
Just me

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Enjoyed your website - I'm a recent graduate of the UK training centre, and it was interesting to see the contrasts between your jungle camp and ours.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I enjoyed your website, and God bless!

Julie Arnold said...

hey! great house!!!
from dianna's cousin...julie.

Ha-hah. Really, our house is great, but where are the pictures of the finished product?? :)

Ben & Ruth said...

How’s Jungle Camp going? Hope you packed enough food!!! LOL :)