As some of you may know I am planning on moving to Indonesia in November. It is soon approaching and I have been working on getting what needs to be done, well...done. In order for me to leave I must have a passport, which I have, and a visa, which I don't.
Applying for the visa is a 2 step process. The first is like a pre-application which must be sent to Indonesia where they will review the information I sent them and deside whether or not it is okay for me to live there. Once that is reviewed and okayed, they will send me a letter informing me that I am welcome to come to Indonesia. The second step is applying for the visa that gets placed in my passport. Once I have that, then I can buy my tickets and head over there.
"Where am I in this process?" you might ask. Good question! I have sent my information to Indonesia and am waiting for step one to be completed. But it is the Islam fast month and because Indonesia is primarily Muslim, everything has slowed down and I am not sure how long it will take. Please pray for this process to go quickly.
Current time in Indonesia
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment